We are excited to let you know that since we reopened in June 2020, we have had zero Coronavirus cases! We will continue to follow all state Department of Health and CDC guidelines and will continue to take extra precautions to keep the salon clean and safe.
Please read the following so you know what to expect when coming in for your service!
Instructions for Clients:
Please only come inside the salon when you have your appointment. At this time we cannot accommodate walk-in appointments or walk-in product purchases. Though we love your pets and family members, we ask that you come alone to your appointment (unless accompanying a child 16 years or younger for their service).
What to expect when you come in for your appointment:
- Let us know you’ve arrived with our new check in text message feature
- After checking in you’ll receive a text stating how to proceed
- Before leaving your vehicle please put your own mask with ear loops on
- 5 minutes before your appointment please go to the front of the salon and wait outside for your stylist to greet you
- A no-touch thermometer temperature check and health questionnaire will be given by your stylist
- Your stylist will then tell you how to proceed into the building
Additional things we’re doing to keep you safe:
- Running the ceiling exhausts at all times
- Appropriate barriers to ensure social distancing
- No use of glass cups and mugs, in place are paper cups
- No magazines
- No use of the waiting area
- No use of the changing room (We will not be providing robes to change into but will still be using capes for services)
- Wear clothes that are appropriate for the service you’re receiving. No collars, no hoodies.
- Please be mindful and limit your belongings as you will be keeping them at your stylist’s station
- Stylists will be given temperature checks and health questionnaires at the beginning of their shifts