We are excited to reopen and see you all again. We are following all state Department of Health and CDC guidelines and are taking extra precautions to keep the salon clean and safe for you and our stylists.
Instructions for Clients:
Please only come inside the salon when you have your appointment. At this time we cannot accommodate walk-in appointments or walk-in product purchases. Though we love your pets and family members, we ask that you come alone to your appointment (unless accompanying a child 16 years or younger for their service). Also for your appointment please come with clean, dry, freshly styled hair. At this time to help ensure safety we will not be blow drying hair. Clean and dry hair at the start of your service will help your stylist do some dry cutting and properly see your color without oils in it. We hope to blow dry hair again some day soon as it is one of our favorite parts of your service!
What to expect when you come in for your appointment:
- Let us know you’ve arrived with our new check in text message feature
- After checking in you’ll receive a text stating how to proceed
- Before leaving your vehicle please put your own mask with ear loops on
- 5 minutes before your appointment please go to the front of the salon and wait outside for your stylist to greet you
- A no-touch thermometer temperature check and health questionnaire will be given by your stylist
- Your stylist will then tell you how to proceed into the building
Additional things we’re doing to keep you safe:
- Running the ceiling exhausts at all times
- No blow drying hair
- Appropriate barriers at shampoo bowls
- No use of glass cups and mugs, in place are paper cups
- No magazines
- No use of the waiting area
- No use of the changing room (We will not be providing robes to change into)
- Wear clothes that are appropriate for the service you’re receiving. No collars, no hoodies.
- Please be mindful and limit your belongings as you will be keeping them at your stylist’s station
- Stylists have zones that they’re in charge of cleaning and disinfecting and will be logging when it has been done
- Stylists will be given temperature checks and health questionnaires at the beginning of their shifts